Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Decision to move time to update



 We have made the decision to move out of California. The cost of living is too high. The real estate, taxes, insurance, registration, gasoline, groceries, you name it.

So, we started making some changes and upgrades.

It started with painting the house. We did this ourselves by cutting in the paint with brushes, then borrowed a power sprayer and Did it ourselves. It turned out great.

This is when the bad got worse for my health. I was experiencing chest pains while working.

I went to a cardiologist, and Had a stress test done. The doctor knew i had Ischemia. 

He ordered a angiogram, and a week before getting it, The insurance company canceled it saying it was not medically necessary. Those bastards!!!

I was so mad, My blood pressure went through the roof, and I wound up in the ER. The rushed me into surgery, and found a 99% blocked LAD Artery. in my chest. They said if I would have had a heart attack, i had a very small chance of survival. 

They put in a stent, and I felt better.... until the put me on medications. I could not keep my head from being dizzy, heart palpitations, tingling in the hands, and short of breath. I took me a few weeks to realize it was the medication. 

No comments: